GROUND LEVEL CAPITAL “ONE-STOP-SHOP” CREATIVE CAPITAL SOLUTIONS
We customize Commercial Real Estate financial solutions so you can focus on what you do best: create value.
- Pre-perm Bridge Loan
- First Mortgage Bridge Loans
- Adaptive Re-Use
- Mezzanine Capital
- Preferred Equity
- Joint Venture Equity
- Permanent Loan Solutions
- Micro Capital
- Working Capital
- Development Capital
- Construction Capital
- Condominium Conversion Loans
- Discounted Note
- DIP Financing
- Real Estate Owned
High Loan to Value
Private Placement securities funding is a great non-recourse way to finance many types of real estate and non-real estate projects up to 100% LTV in the U.S. and in certain international markets( Caribbean, Costa Rica, Australia, Brazil, Columbia, Dominican Republic and more)
In simple terms, a registered security is created for the sale of bonds or securities (may vary based upon nature of transaction). These are then sold to pre-qualified investors or Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIB’s).
The bond funding program offers the following benefits to investors:
– 100% LTV (or LTC for construction projects)
– No personal guarantee
– No asset verification (project only)
– Quick turn around time – often 90 to 120 days.
– (compared with financial institutions timeline of 9 months to 1 year)
– Flexible repayment terms
Eligible projects include:
– Any stabilized commercial real estate
– Construction or Rehabilitation
– Oil & Gas
– Energy Related
– Non-RE such as technology, pharmaceutical, major business acquisition/expansion
– US or International (approved countries only)
Available: US & select International countries
– Loan Amounts: $5M to $500M +
– Interest Rates: 6.00% – 7.50% (varies based upon underwriting risk)
– Terms: Up to 100% LTV; Fixed rate up to 30-year amortization
– Fees: Borrower must have minimum of $100,000 – $500,000 liquid capital for due diligence expenses depending on loan size.
ALL projects with loan amounts over 80% LTV will require a debt/equity structure. Equity amount varies based upon evaluated underwriting risk, and comes with a 5-year buyout option for sponsor (with a pre-determined formula).
* The 144A bond program is a 1990 SEC rule that facilitates the resale of privately placed securities that are without public SEC registration. The rule was designed to develop a more liquid and efficient institutional resale market for unregistered securities.
Eclipse also structures PPM, Reverse Mergers, and related finance structures under SEC Regulation D, Section 506, and utilizes licensed / registered securities dealer/brokers when and where necessary.