EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE IN COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT
We operate from a proven business model, employs experienced teams in legal, accounting, finance, property management, acquisition and disposition. The principals have decades of experience operating businesses and real estate investments, and it is this broad experience that allows us to instinctively identify opportunities, manage risk, and provide strong investor returns.
PRIMARY MULTIFAMILY INVESTMENT STRATEGY
– To preserve, protect, and return to the Investors their capital contributions
– To achieve a rate of return in excess of typical alternative investment returns
– To provide an inflationary hedge through appreciation in the value of the property
– To provide cash for distribution to our investors
– To provide investment secured by real assets for our investors
– To realize growth in the value of our properties upon sale or refinance
– To achieve an annualized, before-tax preferred rate of return of 8 % to investors with upside potential for larger returns over the life of the investment
– To allow investors an opportunity to acquire an interest in large, high quality multifamily assets that provide quarterly cash distributions and investment growth through appreciation, expense management, and loan principal pay-down
– To provide investment diversity by investing in multiple properties and markets
MULTIFAMILY INVESTMENT CRITERIA
– Property Type: Market Rate, Mid Rise, Garden Style, High Rise, 55+, student housing, garden style, multi use sites.
– Asset Class: B+ to C+ (Primary focus is B class assets)
– Location Quality: A+ to C+
– Property Size: 200+ units; single asset or portfolios
– Pricing: $5M to $50M+
– Property Vintage: 1980+
– Investment Structure: All cash to seller; Loan assumptions on a case-by-case basis.